Purchase E-Learning Courses
The following E-Learning courses are available from Air Products, in partnership with Proactive Gas Safety
Interactive & engaging e-Learning course on compressed gases. Topics covered include, Legal requirements and best practices; gas cylinders, gases and their hazards; manual handling and storage; cylinder identification and labelling. Suitable for those who are involved in using, handling or purchasing pressurised cylinders.
The aim of the course is to provide users, and those working with cylinders the information required to enable compressed gases to be used in a safe and healthy manner.
The course takes approximately 90 minutes to complete.
About our e-Learning courses
- Compatible with all devices.
- Delivered as a narrated slide presentation with video & quizzes to test knowledge and keep the learner engaged.
- Individuals are able to stop and resume a course at their convenience.
- To receive a certificate of training learners must successfully answer a final multiple choice quiz:
- A pass rate of 80% is required to receive a certificate of training.
- Learners have 2 attempts at the final quiz, they may review a module freely should they fail the test on the first occasion.
- After a second failed test the full module must be reviewed before taking the test again.
- Courses can be purchased for individuals, or groups of learners.